For traders opening new accounts, getting no deposit bonuses is super simple and here is our quick guide:
- Create a new real money trading account (not a demo account).
- Remember not all brokers offer no deposit bonuses so use our list as the best place to get started
- You then need to verify your contact details (this helps the broker prevent fraudulent accounts taking advantage of their free money)
- Brokers might send you an email with a link to click or
A text message with a code that you need to enter on the website
- Some no-deposit bonuses might require a bonus code to be entered on the site (but don’t worry if a broker does we make it very clear)
- BOOM! money has now been added to your trading account
- You are free to start trading and collect your profits once you’ve reached the necessary trading requirements.
TOP TIP: Keeping Up to Date on No Deposit Bonuses Available
With so many forex brokers out there, it can be tricky to keep tabs on all the different bonuses available. We are biased but believe the best to keep up to date is to sign up to our bonus alert newsletter and to check out ForexBonus.com.au on a regular basis to get the best forex no deposit bonus offers in Australia.